Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Back to bloggng

I realize that I do miss having a blog and posting little tidbits of my life.

This last month little miss Vivian and I ran in a local St Patrick's 5k

You can tell she is super excited about the whole picture taking process.

We had a great time despite the wind and chilly weather

Vivian got 2nd place in the dog division.  I better be careful, she may leave me for a faster runner!

After much debate, I decided to stay in my current apartment.  Trying to move at the end of May just wasn't going to be feasible.  I am making the best of the next few months here plan on making it more my place rather than somewhere all my stuff is.

Last week we had a team meeting for my work group.  Since we all home office on the week's we are not on the road this week is very important to us to get to meet new team members such as myself and for us to get to talk thru issues that we are having with vendors, clients, etc.  plus have a little fun. 

I am currently working thru my scuba instructor and hope to finish by the end of May.  It's been a journey.  It's had it's ups and down but seems to be leveling out. 

I am hoping to make this a twice per week update and hopefully have some adventures to tell about.


No comments:

Post a Comment